Makes: 1 serving
Total Time: 4 minutes
Nutrition per Serving
42 calories | 3 g from fat (0 g saturated) | 16 g carbohydrates | 1 g protein | 150 mg sodium | 0 g sugars | 3 g fiber
- 1 tablespoon cocoa powder
- 3-4 packets Truvia, or other sweetener to taste
- pinch of instant coffee (optional)
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup unsweetened almond milk
- In the bottom of your mug, use a fork to whisk together the first 4 ingredients plus 1 Tbsp of the almond milk for 20-30 seconds. It takes a little effort to get the almond milk to incorporate, but you’ll end up with a smooth paste.
- Add ¼ of the remaining almond milk and mix again until smooth. (Should look like chocolate syrup.)
- Add the rest of the almond milk and stir until smooth, being sure to scrape the sides.
- Microwave for 1-1½ minutes. Give it a final stir and enjoy!
- Whiz all ingredients in a blender, transfer to a mug, and microwave 1-1½ minutes until hot.
*Source: Veggie Quest