Makes: 1 serving
Total Time: 12 minutes
Nutrition per Serving
Calories 189.3 / Cholesterol 0 mg / Sodium 3.6 mg / Sugar 3.7g / Protein 23.7g / Total Carbohydrate 50.3g / Dietary Fiber 8.7g / Sugars 37.8mg /
- 2 apples
- strawberry preserves (optional)
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Peel apples and cut into sticks with a crinkle cutter.
- Toss with cinnamon and sugar.
- Place on a lightly greased baking sheet.
- Bake 8-12 minutes in a 400F oven.
- Drizzle with strawberry preserves (to look like ketchup) if desired.