Makes: 4 servings; 2 skewers per serving
Total Time: 30 minutes
Nutrition per Serving:
140 calories | 4.7 g fat | 4.2 g carbohydrates | 0.1 g fiber | 266.9 mg sodium | 2.8 g sugar
- 2 1/2 tbsp light mayonnaise
- 2 tbsp scallions, chopped fine
- 1 1/2 tbsp Thai Sweet Chili Sauce
- 1/2 tsp Sriracha (or to taste)
For the Shrimp:
- 40 large (12.8 oz) raw shrimp, shelled and deveined (weight after peeled)
- Fresh cracked pepper
- Oil spray
- 8 wooden skewers
- Combine the mayo, scallions, sweet chili sauce and sriracha sauce in a small bowl. Set aside.
- Soak wooden skewers in water at least 20 minutes (or use metal ones to avoid this step). Season shrimp lightly with pepper. Place 5 shrimp on a skewer; Repeat for remaining 7 skewers.
- Heat a clean, lightly oiled grill to medium heat. When the grill is hot, add the shrimp. Be careful not to burn the skewers. Grill on both sides for about 6-8 minutes total cooking time or until the shrimp is opaque and cooked through.
- Set shrimp aside on a platter and quickly brush sauce onto the shrimp; serve immediately.