Makes: 5 servings
Total Time: 30-45 minutes
Nutrition per Serving
Calories 140 / Fat 14.5g / Fat 4.5g / Protein 17g / Carbohydrate 9g / Fiber 1g / Sodium 65mg /
- 2 cups chunked cooked chicken
- ½ cup celery
- ¼ cup green pepper
- ¼ onion
- ½ cucumber
- 1 small diced apple (leave the peel on)
- ½ cup grapes
- ¼ cup yogurt, plain
- Use leftover cooked chicken, or cook enough chicken to make 2 cups of chicken pieces.
- Chop the celery and green pepper. Peel and chop ¼ of an onion. Peel and chop half of a cucumber.
- Chop the apple into pieces. It’s OK to leave the peel on the apple. Cut the grapes in half.
- Put all the ingredients in a large bowl. Stir together.
- Serve on lettuce, crackers, or bread.
*Source: CareFirst Staywell Solutions