Makes: 2-4 servings
Total Time: 20 mins
Nutrition per Serving
155 calories | 0 g from fat (0 g saturated) | 32 g carbohydrates | 9 g fiber | 5 g protein | 15 g Sugar
- 2 cups of filtered water
- 1 cup of coconut water (or double the filtered water)
- 1 large bunch (5 heaping handfuls) of organic lacinato kale/regular kale
- 1 large head of organic romaine
- 5-7 large stalks of organic celery, chopped
- 1 organic apple, cored and chopped
- 1-2 bananas, chopped
- ½ cup organic cucumber, chopped
- ½ cup of cilantro
- ½ cup of parsley
- Juice of 1 lemon/meyer lemon
- 4 brazil nuts
- dash of cayenne (optional yet recommended)
- dash of cinnamon (optional yet recommended)
- dash of turmeric (optional yet recommended)
- Using a high-speed blender, pour filtered water(s) into the blender.
- Add chopped celery stalks and romaine lettuce first, and turn on low speed to puree.
- Gradually increase the speed and add chopped kale.
- Add all remaining ingredients and blend until creamy!
- *At this point you may add more water to achieve your desired consistency.
- Pour into individual airtight mason jars or other airtight liquid container.
- Nutritional information is for 1 banana not 2.
- Recommended but optional // cilantro and parsley
- To make sweeter // add more banana or stevia to taste
- To decrease sugar // use half the amount of fruit and add stevia to taste
- To make thicker // use less water, add ice
- To make thinner // use more water
- Optional // add fresh mint
*Source: The Nutrition Stripped