Makes: 4 servings
Total Time: 20 minutes
Nutrition per Serving:
154 calories | 9.2 g fat (1.3 g sat) | 19 g carbohydrates | 2 g protein | 6 g fiber | 164 mg sodium
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tbsp medium-dry sherry or sherry vinegar
- 1 1/2 tsp red wine vinegar
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/8 tsp freshly ground black pepper
- 1 lg pink grapefruit
- 4 cups colorful mixed baby greens
- 1 cup sliced ripe avocado
- 1 cup sliced ripe mango
- 2 tbsp chopped red onion
- MIX the oil, sherry or sherry vinegar, red wine vinegar, salt, and pepper in a salad bowl with a fork.
- USE a serrated knife to peel the grapefruit, cutting off the most, but not all, of the white pith. Working over a bowl, cut out the fruit from between the membranes. Add 1 1/2 tablespoons of the grapefruit juice to the dressing and mix well.
- ADD the greens, avocado, mango, red onion, and the grapefruit sections to the dressing and toss gently to mix. Serve immediately.