Makes: 1 serving
Total Time: 5 minutes
Nutrition per Serving:
319 calories | 1 g fat | 79 g carbohydrates | 15 g protein | 96 mg sodium
- 1 frozen sliced very ripe banana, previously peeled and sliced
- 1/4 cup almond milk
- 1 and 1/4 cups chopped pineapple
- 1 peach, peeled and sliced
- 1/2 cup Greek yogurt
- 1 – 2 cups fresh spinach
- juice and zest of 1 lime, optional
- Blend the frozen banana chunks and milk together until thick, creamy, and smooth – about 3 minutes.
- Add the pineapple, peach, and yogurt. Blend until combined. Add the spinach and lime juice and blend until smooth.
Tips & Notes:
Feel free to replace peach and pineapple with different fruits and/or use kale instead of spinach.