Makes: 4 servings
Total Time: 30 minutes
Nutrition per Serving:
283 calories | 11 g fat (3 g sat) | 6 g carbohydrates | 1 g fiber | 433 mg sodium | 38 g protein | 96 mg cholesterol
- 2 cucumbers, peeled, halved lengthwise, seeded, cut into 1/4-inch slices
- 1 cup plain yogurt
- 1/2 small clove garlic, minced
- 1 tsp dried drill, or 1 tbsp chopped fresh dill
- 1 1/2 lbs salmon fillet, cut into 4 pieces
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- Salt and pepper
- In a medium bowl, combine cucumbers, yogurt, garlic and dill and mix well. Cover and refrigerate at least 15 minutes or up to 6 hours.
- Preheat gas grill to medium-high. Rub salmon with olive oil and sprinkle with salt and pepper. Oil grill and cook salmon, skin side down, 4 to 5 minutes. Use a wide spatula to flip salmon; grill until just opaque, another 4 to 5 minutes.
- Season cucumber salad with salt and pepper and serve alongside salmon.
*Source: My Recipes