Makes: 4 servings (2 kebabs)
Total Time: 40 minutes
Nutrition per Serving
254 calories | 4 g from fat | 259 mg cholesterol | 17.6 g carbohydrates | 1.9 g fiber | 35.6 g protein
- 1/4 cup low-sodium teriyaki sauce
- 1 tablespoon sesame seeds, toasted
- 48 large peeled and deveined shrimp (about 1 1/2 pounds)
- 32 (1-inch) pieces cubed fresh pineapple (about 3/4 pound)
- 1 medium red onion, cut into 8 wedges
- Cooking spray
- Prepare grill.
- To prepare sauce, combine teriyaki sauce and sesame seeds in a small bowl.
- To prepare kebabs, thread 6 shrimp, 4 pineapple chunks, and 1 onion wedge alternately onto each of 8 (10-inch) skewers. Brush kebabs with teriyaki mixture. Place kebabs on grill rack coated with cooking spray; grill 8 minutes or until shrimp are done, turning once.
*Source: My Recipes