Makes: 2 servings
Total Time: 15 minutes
Nutrition per Serving
160 calories | 3 g from fat (0.5 g saturated) | 27 g carbohydrates | 6 g protein | 180 mg sodium | 25 g sugars | 240 mg potassium
- 2 cups plain or vanilla soy milk
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 5 bags green tea
- 1 piece (2 x 4 inch) orange peel
- 1/4 teaspoon ground ginger
- In 1-quart saucepan, heat soymilk and honey just to boiling over medium-high heat, stirring frequently; remove from heat. Add tea bags, orange peel and ginger to soymilk mixture; stir to blend.
- Push tea bags into soymilk mixture; let stand 5 minutes. Discard tea bags and orange peel. Strain soymilk mixture before serving.
*Source: Betty Crocker