Makes: 6 servings
Total Time: 5 minutes
Nutrition per Serving:
122 calories | 4 g fat (0.6 g sat) | 21 g carbohydrates | 3 g protein | 2 g fiber | 64 mg sodium
- 4 cups mixed salad greens
- 3 cups mixed fruit, such as grapes, sliced strawberries, sliced kiwi, and cubed mango, honeydew, cantaloupe, or watermelon
- 1 cup mandarin oranges, drained
- 1/2 cup orange juice
- 1 tsp orange zest
- 1 cup plain yogurt
- 1/2 tsp lemon juice
- 2 tbsp mayonnaise
- 1 tbsp sugar or honey
- TO MAKE THE SALAD: Toss the greens, fruit, and mandarin oranges in a large bowl.
- TO MAKE THE DRESSING: Combine the orange juice, orange zest, yogurt, lemon juice, mayonnaise, and sugar in a small bowl. Whisk together just before serving. Pour over the salad, toss gently, and serve immediately.