Makes: about 9 servings
Total Time: 50 minutes
Nutrition per Serving
721 calories / 43 g fat / 75.5 g carbohydrates / 9.6 g protein / 262 mg sodium / 93 mg cholesterol / 29.8 g sugar
- 4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 cup butter
- 1/4 cup white sugar
- 1 3/8 cups cream cheese, softened
- 3/4 cup confectioners’ sugar
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 (12 ounce) container frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 2 cups fresh blueberries
- 2 cups sliced fresh strawberries
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease a 12-inch pizza pan.
- To Make Crust: In a large bowl, mix together flour, butter and sugar; dough should be dry. Spread into pizza pan. Bake in preheated oven for 10 minutes, or until brown. Allow to cool completely.
- To Make Filling: In a large bowl, beat cream cheese, sugar and vanilla until fluffy. Fold in whipped topping. Spread into cooled crust. Top with fruit.
Tip: Aluminum foil can be used to keep food moist, cook it evenly, and make clean-up easier.