Makes: 1 serving
Total Time: 5 minutes
Nutrition per Serving:
269 calories | 19 g fat (3 g sat, 0 g mono) | 0 mg cholesterol | 21 g carbohydrates | 9 g protein | 6 g fiber| 317 mg sodium | 403 mg potassium
- 1 cup almond milk
- 2 tablespoons peanut butter, creamy
- 1 cup strawberries, frozen (can substitute with other berries)
- 1 cup ice
- Add all of the ingredients into the blender in the order listed above, and blend until smooth.
Tips & Notes:
- Can substitute any berry of choice for strawberries.
- Add 1/2 – 1 cup of greek yogurt for added creaminess and protein.
*Source: CareFirst Employee