Makes: 8 servings
Total Time: 10 minutes
Nutrition per Serving:
133 calories | 3 g fat (2 g sat) | 22 g carbohydrates | 4 g fiber | 166 mg sodium | 4 g protein | 9 mg cholesterol
- One 15-ounce can pumpkin pie filling
- 3 cups milk
- 1/2 cup vanilla yogurt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 cup cinnamon graham crumbs
- At any time, spoon the pumpkin pie filling into muffin cups, then cover the pan with aluminum foil and place it in the freezer.
- When you’re ready to make the smoothies, add the milk to a blender. Then add the yogurt.
- Pop 4 pieces of the frozen pumpkin pie filling out of the pan and add to the blender. (Save the rest of the pie filling for another time, or for a second batch of smoothies if one isn’t enough to calm the hungry beasts.)
- Next, add the cinnamon. Then blend the mixture until totally smooth and pour it into individual glasses.
- Sprinkle the tops with graham cracker crumbs before serving.
*Source: Food Network