Makes: Makes 4 servings
Total Time: 10 minutes
Nutrition per Serving
Calories 61 / Fat 2.5g / Carbohydrate 6g / Protein 4g / Sodium 5g / Dietary Fiber 3g
- 1 lb. trimmed fresh asparagus
- 8 oz. shiitake or button mushrooms, cleaned and trimmed
- 2 tsp. olive, canola, or corn oil
- 1 tsp. chopped fresh rosemary or ½ tsp. dried rosemary, crushed
- Freshly ground black pepper
- Garlic powder (optional)
- Preheat oven to 500° F.
- Place asparagus spears and mushrooms in a large plastic bag with a tight-fitting seal.
- Drizzle oil over asparagus mixture in bag. Add rosemary.
- Seal bag tightly and shake gently.
- Arrange asparagus and mushrooms in a single layer on a large baking sheet.
- Season with pepper and, if desired, garlic powder.
- Bake about 10 minutes, or until asparagus is tender-crisp.
*Source: CareFirst Staywell