Makes: 12 servings
Total Time: 40 minutes
Nutrition per Serving
129 calories | 4 g from fat (0.6 g saturated) | 21.6 g carbohydrates | 4.7 g fiber | 5 g protein | 272 mg sodium
- 1 1/2 cups thinly sliced onion
- 3/4 cup (1/2 x 1 1/2-inch) julienne-cut red bell pepper
- 3 tablespoons extravirgin olive oil
- 1 1/4 teaspoons salt
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon caraway seeds
- 3 pounds Brussels sprouts, trimmed and halved (about 10 cups)
- 8 garlic cloves, thinly sliced
- Cooking spray
- 1 (8.5-ounce) bottle chestnuts, coarsely chopped
- Preheat oven to 400°.
- Combine first 8 ingredients in a large bowl, tossing to coat. Spread onto a large roasting pan coated with cooking spray. Bake at 400° for 25 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Add chestnuts; stir well. Bake 8 minutes or until vegetables are tender. Serve immediately.
*Source: My Recipes