Makes: 4 servings
Total Time: 30 – 40 minutes
Nutrition per Serving
Calories 396 / Calories from fat 36% / Fat 15.7g / Satfat 3.5g / Monofat 7.4g / Polyfat 3.6g / Protein 39.6g / Carbohydrate 21.7g / Fiber 4.5g / Cholesterol 87mg / Iron 2.1 mg / Sodium 416mg / Calcium 59mg /
- 4 (6-ounce) salmon fillets (about 1 inch thick)
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon salt, divided
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper, divided
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1 1/4 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- Lemon wedges (optional)
- 1 (12-ounce) package prewashed, trimmed, whole green beans
- 1 (8-ounce) baking potato, cut lengthwise into 12 wedges
- 24 grape or cherry tomatoes
- Preheat oven to 450°F.
- Combine oil, 1/4 teaspoon salt, 1/4 teaspoon pepper, beans, and potato in a medium bowl; toss to coat. Place potatoes on a jelly-roll pan lined with foil; bake at 450º for 10 minutes.
- Reduce oven temperature to 425º.
- Add beans and tomatoes to pan; move potato mixture to one side of pan.
- Sprinkle fish with remaining 1/4 teaspoon salt and remaining 1/4 teaspoon pepper. Drizzle juice and Worcestershire sauce over fish. Add fish to pan.
- Bake at 425º for 18 minutes or until fish flakes easily when tested with a fork or until desired degree of doneness. Serve with lemon wedges, if desired.