Makes: 12 servings
Total Time: 35 minutes
Nutrition per Serving
38 calories / 1 g fat / 1 g carbohydrates / 6 g protein / 147 mg sodium / 3 mg cholesterol / 1 g sugar / 94 g potassium
- 12 eggs
- 1/2 teaspoon seasoned salt
- 2-3 tablespoons onion, diced
- 1 cup cooked ham, diced (could also use cooked bacon or cooked sausage)
- Pepper to taste
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 cup red bell pepper, diced
- 1/4 cup fresh mushrooms, diced (can sauté first)
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup baby spinach, finely shredded
- Preheat oven to 350º F.
- Spray a 12-cup muffin pan with non-stick cooking spray (the better you spray, the less it will stick!) or use thick muffin liners.
- In a large mixing bowl, beat eggs. Add in remaining ingredients and mix together.
- Scoop 1/3 cup of mixture into each muffin liner. Bake for 20-25 minutes or until the center of the muffin is completely cooked.
*Source: Six Sisters’ Stuff