Makes: 1 large serving
Total Time: 5 minutes
Nutrition per Serving:
315 calories | 2 g fat (0 g sat, 1 g mono) | 0 mg cholesterol | 71 g carbohydrates | 8 g protein | 7 g fiber | 68 mg sodium | 917 mg potassium
- 2 ripe large bananas, peeled, cut into chunks, & frozen
- 1/4 cup vanilla almond milk
- 1/4 cup vanilla Greek yogurt
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 tablespoon rainbow sprinkles* (optional, stir in after blended)
- Blend the frozen banana chunks and milk together until thick, creamy, and smooth- about 4 minutes.
- Add the yogurt and vanilla extract and blend for 1 minute.
- Pour into glass and stir in sprinkles.
Tips & Notes
Split this large serving in half for a delicious and filling dessert that clocks in at just 158 calories! Eliminate 20 calories off of the smoothie by ditching the rainbow sprinkles.