Makes: 2 cups
Total Time: 15 minutes
- 1 tablespoon dried lemon balm
- 2 teaspoons dried peppermint
- 1 teaspoon fennel seeds
- 1 teaspoon dried rose petals
- 1 teaspoon dried lavender flowers
- 2 slices dried licorice root
- honey, (as needed)
- heavy cream or milk, (as needed)
- Place a kettle of filtered water onto the stove and bring to a boil.
- While the water comes to a boil, place herbs and spices into a mortar and crush with a pestle until roughly combined.
- Transfer to a teapot, pour boiling water over the herbs and steep for three to five minutes.
- Strain and serve with honey and cream, as you like it.