Makes: 4 servings
Total Time: 15 minutes
Nutrition per Serving:
288 calories | 13.4 g fat (3.2 g sat) | 10 g carbohydrates | 34 g protein | 5 g fiber | 472 mg sodium
- 1 lb turkey breast cutlets
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 2 tbsp cider vinegar
- 1 tsp dijon mustard
- 8 cups baby spinach leaves
- 4 slices cooked reduced sodium turkey bacon, crumbled
- 1/2 ripe avocado, cut into 1/2″ cubes
- 4 cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 oz blue cheese, crumbled
- PREHEAT grill pan on medium high heat 2 minutes. Brush turkey with 1 tsp of the oil and sprinkle with half of the salt. Grill turkey 4 minutes, flip, and continue cooking until centers are opaque and juices run clear, about 3 minutes longer. Cut into chunks.
- TO PREPARE THE DRESSING: Combine vinegar, mustard, 1 tbsp of water, and remaining 2 tsp oil and 1/2 tsp salt in glass jar. Shake well.
- TOSS spinach with 2 tablespoons of the dressing in large bowl. Arrange turkey, bacon, avocado, tomatoes, and cheese over spinach. Drizzle remaining dressing over salad and season with black pepper to taste.