Makes: 4 servings, 2 skewers each
Total Time: 2 hours to marinate before, 30 minutes to prep and cook
Nutrition per Serving:
128 calories | 7 g fat (1 g sat) | 15 g carbohydrates | 5 g protein | 3 g fiber | 303 mg sodium
- 16 cherry tomatoes
- 1 medium green bell pepper, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1 medium yellow bell pepper, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 3/4 medium red onion, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 8 button mushrooms, sliced lengthwise
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 8 wooden skewers
- Place all the vegetables in a large bowl and set aside.
- Combine olive oil, honey, balsamic vinegar, garlic powder, salt, and pepper.
- Pour marinade over vegetables and mix.
- Cover bowl and let marinate in refrigerator for at least 2 hours.
- Soak wooden skewers in water for 10-15 minutes.
- Preheat grill.
- Thread veggies on skewers.
- Grill skewers for 10-15 minutes, turning several times, until desired tenderness and browning.